Sunday 8 October 2017

Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs with Goat Cheese and Spinach

This keto high-fat diet/low carb thing is throwing me for a loop! I can't believe these are the things I'm eating and it's helping me lose weight. I've lost about 5 pounds in the first week and things are happening so fast! I was wracking my brain trying to think of something to make for dinner and it was almost like a light bulb went off over my head! I already had a pack of bacon thawing in the fridge so I started taking things out of my fridge to make some bacon wrapped chicken thighs!

1) Preheat the oven to about 400. 2) Wrap each chicken thigh (I used bone in skin on and I had about 6) with one piece of bacon each3) Put the chicken in a casserole dish and bake for one hour or until finished, depending on the size of the chicken thighs you use.
4) Meanwhile make a mixture of 3/4 cup goat cheese, small handful of mozzarella, 3 minced garlic cloves, 1/8 cup minced parsley, and a small handful of spinach (I like mine chopped chiffonade, but chopped small would do!)
5) Once the chicken is done baking, top each thigh with a scoop of your cheese mixture. Broil for 3-5 min until a little brown on top
4) Meanwhile make a mixture of 3/4 cup goat cheese, small handful of mozzarella, 3 minced garlic cloves, 1/8 cup minced parsley, and a small handful of spinach (I like mine chopped chiffonade, but chopped small would do!)5) Once the chicken is done baking, top each thigh with a scoop of your cheese mixture. Broil for 3-5 min until a little brown on top4) Meanwhile make a mixture of 3/4 cup goat cheese, small handful of mozzarella, 3 minced garlic cloves, 1/8 cup minced parsley, and a small handful of spinach (I like mine chopped chiffonade, but chopped small would do!)
5) Once the chicken is done baking, top each thigh with a scoop of your cheese mixture. Broil for 3-5 min until a little brown on top6) Serve with your favourite low carb sides! We love loaded mashed cauliflower!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @uglykitchengreatfood